In Stock : 819
Standard shipping time
Fast shipping time
7 Days return
Change of mind not applicable
Praferan – Deworming Tablets for Dogs & Cat
- For treatment and control of the most common intestinal worms:Tapeworms, Roundworms, Whip-worms, Hookworms.
- Easy single-dose administration
- Can be given directly by mouth or in a small amount of food
- 1 tablet per 10 Kg (22 lbs).
- Puppies and kittens at age 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- For routine control adult dogs should be treated every 3-6 months. In the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days.
- Overdose; this product has a high index of safety and can hardly be an overdose in dogs and cats. There is no danger of death.
- Do not use in pregnant pets Treat at mating and after whelping at least 2 weeks.
- Storage at controlled room temperatures between 59-86°F (15-30°c).
Product added successfully!